Karnataka is one of the top education destinations in the country for many Management aspirants. There are varied specializations offered by institutions and admission is mostly on the basis of national tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, KMAT, etc.
Listed below are the top 10 MBA Colleges in Karnataka:
1. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore: IIM- B is a public business school that offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programs in management. With over 1000 students, it is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in India and the Asia Pacific region.
2. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore: DoMS is one of the oldest management schools in the country. With limited intake of only 15 students of engineering background, this college offers Master of Management program.
3. TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal: Located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka, it is the second B-School in India to get accreditation to the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). It was ranked at 18th number among top B-Schools in India and is known for its student and faculty exchange programs with renowned universities.
4. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore: XIME, offering a 2 year fully residential PGDM course, is ranked 12th in India in a worldwide study of B-Schools by Ed Universal, Paris. It also offers Management Development Programmes, Executive / Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
5. Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore: It is one of the top ranking institutions in India and has a distinct advantage of being a premier college in Bangalore, the IT hub of the country. Business India magazine ranked this institute as 28th Best Business School in India in the year 2016
6. Alliance School of Business, Bangalore: Located on an extensive 45+ acres campus in Bengaluru, this university offers a variety of courses. Ranked 1st in infrastructure and facilities and 8th in placements by Education World Magazine, it is also ranked third best in South India and stands 10th in India.
7. Christ University Institute of Management: Christ University is a UGC recognized deemed Private university in Bangalore with over 16,000 students and more than 1000 faculty members. The university offers nationally and internationally recognized programs and has over 2000+ foreign students on its roll.
8. MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore: MSRIT is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University. The college is autonomous and has academic alliances with various multinationals and excellent placement records.
9. AIMS Institutes, Bangalore: Formerly known as Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, it is a private, self-financed institution affiliated to the Bangalore University. Established in 1994, programmes offered by its School of Business, namely, MBA, PGPIB, BBM and B.Com, have been accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA.
10. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM Bengaluru) : A constituent of Symbiosis International University, SIMB is a private coeducational university located in Bangalore. It is known for its faculty and placements.