NTA has released NEET Answer Key: Last day to raise objection tomorrow
National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to undergraduate medical courses, has released the answer key for the examination. Students can raise and submit objections till May 31, 2019 upto 11:50 pm.
NEET Answer Key Objection: How to apply?
- Go to NTA official website--www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit
- Click 'Apply for KEY Challenge'
- Select you choice of questions to be challenged
- The number next to the question under the column 'Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA
- Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column 'Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate'
- If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, 'Submit' and move to next screen
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges
- Click on 'Final Submit'
- Submit the fee by selecting your mode of payment
Stay with us for more updates on MBBS admission.
NEET 2019 | Expected Cutoff...
The answer keys of NEET 2019 will be released by NTA very soon. All the candidates who had appeared for the examinations are suggested to check the official website, Read more