The College of Medicine has been conducting its history since 1925 with the opening of a feldsher-midwifery course at the Leninsky training campus. At the end of the twenties, when the young republic was in dire need of medical personnel, a decision was made to organize a medical college, and in 1932 an independent medical technical school was established in Nalchik.
The head of the surgical department of the Nalchik city hospital Bogolepov (the name and patronymic were not preserved) and the surgeon of the same hospital Kovalevich MD were at the beginning of the medical school establishment.
In 1933, the medical college was headed by Mirzoev A. Kh. Since 1937 the medical school has been called the Feldsher-Obstetric Dentistry School. Kaluzhny G.K. was appointed the director of the FASH.
With the onset of the Great Patriotic War, the work of the school was rebuilt. In August 1942, when the mass evacuation from Nalchik began, the school ceased its work, but already in 1944 the work resumed ... From September 1944 to January 1951 the directors of the FASH were Nalchikov Kh. S., Guseinov GT, Solomina E.Ya., Serdyuk AA
In 1951, FASH was headed by Yu. M. Dukelsky, and with him the school became the Nalchik Medical School. In 1976, Medvedev became the director of the school, AB, who actively continued the traditions of the school, accumulated educational and methodological and material resources. After the transfer of Anatoly Borisovich to another job, DePuyeva N. Kh., Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation and the KBR, was appointed the Director. Through the efforts of N.Kh. Depuyeva in 1995, the school becomes Nalchik Medical College and begins to implement higher-level programs. One of the first in Russia collective of the college has mastered the lecture-seminary method of teaching.
In 1997 the college became a structural subdivision of the university and continues to work effectively in the system of continuous vocational education. Since 2004, the college is headed by S.V. Pribieva.
The college has a modern educational and material base. Classes are held in the educational building of the medical college in 35 equipped classrooms, including 11 lecture rooms, 7 laboratories, 4 computer classes, 13 equipped pre-clinical practice rooms. In the educational building there are a sports hall, a reading room for 50 seats, an assembly hall for 300 seats, a modern equipped student dining room. Students live in 2 comfortable hostels.
The library ensures the integrity of the information support of the educational process. The main professional educational programs are provided with the necessary educational and methodical literature. The educational process also uses textbooks, teaching aids, and developments prepared by college teachers.
|1st Year||From 2nd Years to 6th Years|
|(College Fee,Study Meterials,MCI Coaching,Admission Charge,Hostel Fee,Medical Insurance,Visa Extension,Translation & Legalization from HRD & Foreign Affairs)||(College Fee,Study Meterials,MCI Coaching,Hostel Fee,Medical Insurance,Visa Extension)|