Eligibility B Tech/BE/MCA
Job Role System Analyst
* Provide second level Desktop Support as well as initial troubleshooting for non-desktop related IT requests in the region and other remote locations globally.
* Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
* Provide support and diagnostics via our enterprise ticketing system.
* Work closely with first level support team (Service Desk team) in order to improve their initial investigation and resolution rate.
* Create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist IS colleagues in the quick resolution of incidents and service requests.
* Maintaining and organizing stock room. Keeping a track on various hardware in storage and keeping the environment tidy.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong knowledge of Desktop hardware (Dell).
* Must have basic Windows architecture knowledge (Including AD infrastructure).
* Should have basic knowledge of Mobile Communications(iPhone).
* Should have understanding of Virtualization.
* Must have understanding of Video Conferencing.
* Should have understanding of VoIP setup and infrastructure.
* Should have knowledge of VPN technology (Cisco VPN).
* Must have knowledge on antivirus usage and malware removal.
* Should have aome knowledge of a IT management product (e.g. Altiris, Microsoft System Centre, etc).
* Must have some knowledge about supporting enterprise configured Mobile devices and troubleshooting mobile messaging problems.
* Must nice to have knowledge of: Office 365, Citrix, MS IIS, LAN Design and management.
* Nice to have – ITIL V2/3 Foundation.
* Must have experience using a ticketing System (Service Desk) is a plus.
4th, 5th & 6th Floor, North Block,
Virgo Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
2870, Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi Circle,
Marathahalli Post, Bangalore 560037.