Indian Air Force has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Mess Staff, Stenographer, Clerk. The candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before March 20.
Total posts: 57
Name of the posts:
Mess Staff, Stenographer, Clerk
Post wise vacancy details:
1. Mess Staff: 7
2. Multi-Tasking Staff: 12
3. Cook: 5
4. Lower Division Clerk: 3
5. Storekeeper: 9
6. Superintendent (Store): 6
7. Safaiwala: 10
8. Painter: 1
9. Stenographer Gr.II: 1
10. MTD (Ordinary Grade): 1
11. Carpenter: 1
12. Vulcaniser: 1
The candidates should possess intermediate/ Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or institute.
For details on age limit, please check the notification. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
For details on pay scale, please check the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website, www.indianairforce.in
2. Click on relevant link
3. Upload the scanned copies of the documents
4. Click on submit
5. Download, take a print out for further reference
6. Send the hard copy of the application in the following address as mentioned in the notification.
The last date to receive the hard copy of the application is March 20