Department of Management Studies (DMS) IIT Delhi has opened MBA admission 2020
Department of Management Studies (DMS) IIT Delhi has opened MBA admission 2020 after declaration of CAT 2019 result as CAT score is the mandatory component in the DMS-IIT Delhi shortlisting criteria. The deadline to submit online application for MBA admission 2020 at DMS-IIT Delhi is January 31, 2020 Midnight. Application process is common to apply for DMS-IIT Delhi, DoMS - IIT Madras, DMS - IIT (ISM) Dhanbad and DoMS IIT Roorkee. If a candidate wishes to apply to all the four institutions, only one application needs to be submitted.
DMS IIT Delhi MBA offers specialization in all major-streams namely Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management and Operations Management. Along with the functional areas of specialization, the students also get a cross functional perspective.
DMS-IIT Delhi Admission Criteria
DMS-IIT Delhi Admission Criteria 2020 is a two step process involving the preliminary screening and shortlisting criteria and the Final admission selection Criteria with CAT exam score and other key parameters.
DMS-IIT Delhi Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of DMS-IIT Delhi Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. DMS-IIT Delhi will shortlist the candidates on the basis of CAT 2019 score, past academic performance, and other criteria as under:
- The 1st stage of shortlisting in DMS-IIT Delhi Admission Criteria awards high weight to CAT 2019 score along with the weightage to Academics, Gender Diversity and Work Experience
- The candidate must have scored minimum sectional percentile of 80 in each of the three sections of CAT 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude' (QA), ‘Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning' (DILR) and ‘Verbal and Reading Comprehension' (VRC)
- A candidate must have scored minimum overall percentile of 90 in CAT 2019
- If the candidate does not score minimum prescribed percentile in CAT 2019, he/she will not be considered for shortlisting for final selection stage.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) from February 26 to March 1, 2020 on the designated date.
2. Final Selection Round
- All the shortlisted candidates are to participate in Final selection round for admission to DMS-IIT Delhi
- Final selection round will have two key components – WAT and PI
- DMS-IIT Delhi will conduct WAT-PI in 5 cities namely Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Roorkee. Applicants need to give three preferences.
- Shortlist for interview process will be announced separately by the respective institute. Only those who are shortlisted will be invited to the interview process (the Written Ability Test and Personal Interview).
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to upload copies of necessary certificates by the respective institute.
- Final selection list will be announced by IIT Delhi on April 30, 2020.
- Candidate’s profile will be given due weightage in final selection round
- Final Merit list of selected candidates for MBA 2020-22 programme will be based on Candidate’s composite score which includes CAT 2019 score, WAT & PI score and Candidate’s Profile.
Stay tuned to Careermantraindia for more MBA admission updates. Helpline-8377010124