CAT 2019 result Declared: Check admission procedure of IIM CAT 2019
CAT 2019 result: The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 result has been declared by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). All the candidates who appeared for the IIM CAT 2019 examination can check their scores on the official website, the link for which is iimcat.ac.in.
This year, the IIM CAT 2019 was held on November 24. The CAT 2019 was conducted in two shifts in around 374 centres across 156 cities.
Admission procedure of IIM CAT 2019:
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) shortlist candidates for the interview stage on the basis of their own criteria, which may be independent of each other
- The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI)
- As per IIMs, performance in the CAT 2019 examination is an important component in the admission process
- IIMs may additionally use other factors such as the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, gender, and academic diversity and other similar inputs in shortlisting and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process
- The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across IIMs
Top MBA Colleges accepting CAT Score