Study MBBS in RUSSIA
Russia has been popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS right from Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools". Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for
International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide
MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty).
Russia is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of the Russia, is the largest city is the world. Population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
• The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
• The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Here are some of the reasons why Indian students should prefer Study MBBS in Russia:
1. India and Russia have enjoyed a healthy relationship from years that makes Russia a preferable destination for Indian students.
2. All the medical universities of Russia are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The students, who complete their MBBS from a Russian university, are eligible to work in India after clearing the national examination conducted by the MCI.
4. The Indian students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission in MBBS in Russia.
5. The medical colleges in Russia not only provide theoretical knowledge but the students are also encouraged to participate in various seminars, student exchange programs, and conferences. This helps the student in gaining better knowledge and experience.
6. The quality of education in Russia is good.
7. The cost of MBBS is much lower in Russian medical universities.
8. The cost of living in Russia is very low.
9. The climatic conditions of Russia are also one of the major attractions for Indian students.
10. Russia provides a very friendly and safe environment for Indian students.