MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
The Philippines (also known as Pilipinas and Filipino :), is legitimately the democracy of the Philippines (Republikang Pilipinas; RP). The country is an archipelagic place that is located towards Southeast Asia having Manila as its capital. The archipelago Philippine comprises of more than 7,107 islands located towards the western Pacific Ocean that borders some major countries including Republic of China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Palau. Philippines is said to be the only Southeast Asian country which shares no land borders at all with its neighbours.
Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Ayurveda (traditional Medicine) Homeopathy Paramedical sciences, Management and Technology education are some of the fields which are extremely popular in Philippines. The motive behind setting up Study MBBS Philippines was to render assistance to the students who wish to study in Philippines.
Why To Study MBBS In Philippines:
MBBS in Philippines is getting popular among Indian students who do not wish to study an additional language such as required in MCI recognized medical colleges or universities in China or European countries like Russia. This is due to the fact that, Philippines is an English speaking country. More than 95% of the people speaks English language. MBBS in Philippines review also became popular because the medical seats in China get generally filled up by June end. The various universities in Philippines are now recognised by MCI. Hence, the Indian students have started going to University of Perpetual Help, Bicol Medical College, Angeles Medical University etc. is among one of the top medical universities in Philippines. MBBS Philippines is also a good option. Philippines medical college fees would range anywhere between 11-18 lakh. The cheapest medical school in the Philippines would cost even lesser. Thus, even though the cost of medical school in the Philippines is less, the quality of education they offer is also very less compared to other MCI recognized medical colleges abroad.
The education system followed by Philippines medical universities is not similar to the ones followed by China or European countries. Philippines MBBS is similar to US education system. Eventually, students who study MBBS in Philippines have an edge over others for great career opportunities in countries like USA, Canada, UK etc.
These are the reason to explain it in detail:
1. Philippines is the world's third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
2. It has a tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to India. Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
3. Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Philippines at the same level.
4. Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide
5. Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well-established infrastructure
6. Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees
7. Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university. Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
8. 5.5 years for complete degree
9. Asian country with close proximity to India
10. Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India
11. Affordable cost of education, Excellent hands on practice and Ideal student-patient ratio
MBBS ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
1. A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
2. NEET exams are not required
MD COURSE OR MBBS COURSE
The Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree is offered. MBBS and MD in Philippines are both primary and equivalent undergraduate medical qualifications where MBBS is the British System and MD is the American System of Education. The MD program of Philippines is a unique opportunity to students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examinations to pursue medical education of International standards.
It lasts for 5 years and 4 months followed by one year internship which can be undertaken in India after completion of Screening test and procuring Provisional Registration of MCI. After successful completion of Screening Test and internship, the student is eligible to register with MCI and State Medical Councils and can practice in India
|Fee & Expenses
||Colleges / Universities
||Indian Private Medical Colleges and Deemed Universities in India.
||Cremia State Medical University, People Friendship University of Russia, Tver State Medical university, KabardinoBalkarian State University
| 20-25 Lacs
||Odessa National Medical University, Bogomolets National Medical university, Ternopil Medical university, Kiev International Medical University.
||B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Institute of Medicine, Manipal Medical College, Kathmandu Medical College, Nepalganj Medical College.
||University of Warsaw, University of Gdansk, University of Lodz, University of Lubin
||Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyz State Medical University, Jalal-Abad State Medical University,
||Armed Force Medical College, Dhaka Medical College, Jalalabad RagibRabeya Medical College, KHAWAJA YOUNIS MEDICAL COLLEGE
University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD) has attracted intelligent minds from all across the globe to experience world class education. Perpetual help system DALTA is all about creating “Academic Excellence” and “World Top Professionals”. This is the destination of choice for education, hospitality, discovery, creativity and innovation.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD) founded in 1975 is a highly recognized university in the Philippines. It has 3 major campuses in Las Pinas, Molino, and Calamba. Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Philippines granted deregulated status (equivalent to Autonomous Status) to University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Manila, Philippines. It is a co-educational institution with over 20,000 students complemented by more than 1000 faculty and support staff
University of Perpetual Help Highlights:
Recognized by the following institutions in the World.
Limited Seats, Direct Admission,
- A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- English is Official Language of Philippines, 94% of the population speaks English.
- Entire education is in English Medium.
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Highest Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- Philippines attract students from USA, India, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong.
- Simple admission procedure, Easy student visa application process
- Tropical weather whole year Temperature between 20 & 37 degrees
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
Find the best MBBS College for yourself!
We need a few details from you to suggest you relevant institutes & create your free career mantra account.